Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Volume off the high 10/17/12

Seeing the number mortgage REIT and closed-end yield funds fall off the list as the data begins to age. However, I am seeing a broader of mix of companies hitting the screen. More financials are hitting the screens. That said, I am unsure that this constitutes a trend.

Black Pennsylvania Strategic Muni Fund- BPA is a closed end fund starting to sell off.

Blackrock Debt Strategic Fund- DSU is more volume off the end closed-end fund for your consideration

WW Grainger- GWW is lower on a reduced outlook and a miss in earnings.

Helios Total Return Fund- if you find any news here, please let me know.

PNC Financial- PNC although profits rose in Q3, they missed estimates. In another life, I used to follow this company. I will have to take a look at the financials here.

 Harris Corp- HRS was downgraded by Lazard

No comments:

Post a Comment