Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dropping the "we" veneer

It feels a little strange, but I am dropping the "we" veneer. For most of my career, I have written in the plural "we" versus the singular "I", having worked on both the buy side and sell side in the investment management industry and tasked with presenting the company's ideas before my own. Hence, the we veneer. It felt easy and free to write in the plural, as an extension of the way I have typically operated.

However, one cannot grow without change. I wanted to liberate myself from that shackle and present my ideas, opinions, and recommendations without any pretense. Hopefully, positive change will follow. 

With that said, I do have some plans (grandiose and small) for this blog and you will see many things tried. I hope you find my opinions compelling and thought provoking.

Have a Great Trading Day,

M.Christy.

No comments:

Post a Comment